Into the Lights
A downloadable game
This game was created using GameMaker Studio 2 over a few weeks in July of 2020 for the Portland Indie Game Squad (PIGSquad) July Summer Slow Jam. The technical theme was "music first" and the creative theme was "ghost notes"; we hope you enjoy our stage lighting game/toybox!
The core of the game consists of three songs which total a little over 8 minutes; the entire experience can be played through in roughly 15 minutes.
- Mouse cursor & Left click
- TAB to restart
- ESC to quit
- Audio Designer & Composer: Jef Drawbaugh
- Character Artist & Animator: Soren Mathison
- Environment & Lighting Artist: Sarah Landstrom
- Concept Designer & Programmer: Pete Vellucci Jr
- This game was programmed at a default 1920x1080 resolution and coded around the 16:9 aspect ratio. Playing on a display with a different ratio may produce undesired visual issues.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.