Thanks for including content warnings 🙏
TOUGH GUY TRYING NOT TO SCREAM IN A HAUNTED HOUSE
A downloadable game for Windows
This game was created using GameMaker Studio 2 over a few weeks in August of 2020 for the Portland Indie Game Squad (PIGSquad) August Summer Slow Jam. The technical theme was "horror" and the creative theme was "don't let it out"; I hope you enjoy, and keep your cool!
The core of the game consists of six rooms which the character automatically moves through, keeping the entire experience to roughly 15 minutes in total. The game is also player-friendly in that failure does not prevent progression.
- Spacebar for most play elements
- Up/Down arrow keys for in-game volume adjustment
- F5 to restart
- ESC to quit
- F1, F9, Y, and N may also be used in limited contexts
- Created solo by: Pete Vellucci Jr
- All audio comes from freepd.com and freesound.org and is used freely under a Creative Commons 0 license.
- This game was programmed at a default 1920x1080 resolution and coded around the 16:9 aspect ratio. Playing on a display with a different ratio may produce undesired visual issues.
Click download now to get access to the following files: